Physicians Cannabinoid Council
You are invited to learn all about the medical cannabis and CBD from our Physicians Cannabinoid Council in conjunction with Kairos University. The Physicians Cannabinoid Council is an organization of physicians dedicated to educate the public about both the risk and potential health benefits of medical cannabis and CBD.
Evidence Based. Physician Taught.
Learn Directly from our board-certified physicians
Increase Your Credibility and Competency when discussing CBD with your clients
Get Access to our Database of Published Cannabis Research. Stay Up to date with the latest research findings
This course is a comprehensive overview of the endocannabinoid system (ECS) - a physiologic communication system that helps regulate various functions within the human body.
This system has recently been discovered, and numerous preclinical studies are linking various diseases and chronic health conditions to an imbalance of the endocannabinoid system.
For many who suffer from chronic diseases and ailments related to deficiencies within the endocannabinoid system, cannabidiol (CBD) has the potential to provide a safer, effective and less toxic option.
Of note is that while large scale randomized double blind clinical trials on CBD is still lacking, this course is designed to give the student a general overview and basic understanding of the endocannabinoid system in which CBD may potentially play an integral role.
This course is supported by the Physicians CBD Council. The mission of the Council is to advocate for medical research for therapeutic opportunities and educate on both risk and potential health benefits of cannabis based on current published data.
This information is for educational purposes only and any recommendations therein are not intended to replace the advice of your health care professional, individual results may vary.
Learn about the endocannabinoid system and it's role in inflammation, autophagy, and homeostasis to our body.
Learn the purpose and function of each organ system, diseases of each system, and how the endocannabinoid system interacts with each organ.
Take our assessment tests. Upon verifying your endocannabinoid knowledge base, receive your certificate of course completion.
1. The Endocannabinoid System and Receptors
2. Cannabidiol and It’s Effect on the Endocannabinoid System
3. Pain Management
4. Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency
5. CBD and Vision Health
6. CBD and Brain Health
7. CBD and Gastrointestinal (GI) Health
8. CBD and Muscle-Joint Health
9. CBD and Heart Health
10. CBD and Pulmonary Health
11. CBD and Skin Health
12. END and Endocrine System Health
13. Sleep Disorder
14. CBD and Cancer
15. Dosing Guidelines
16. Delivery Methods
17. Guidelines to Select a Product
18. Wrap Up
Through this course you will be better equipped to:
- Know the science behind cannabis and its interaction with our body
- The potential health benefits of cannabis based on published medical research.
- Potential side effects of THC and CBD based on published medical research.
- Guidelines on deciding which CBD product to purchase.
- Get Access to our Council database of published medical research on cannabis and CBD.