Welcome to the Physicians Cannabinoid Council
"Trusted Quality Seal" Program
FOR CBD PRODUCTS
YOU BELIEVE YOUR PRODUCTS ARE CLEAN, SAFE, AND EFFICACIOUS?
Here is your chance to distinguish your products from the cluster of brands on the market
The Physicians Cannabinoid Council believes great products and brands should be identified by a trusted party, for the safety of consumers and the benefit of the industry in general.
Today, the CBD (and other cannabinoids) market is flooded with products that are not trustworthy.
- Fake products without potency or CBD in it
- Tempered Certificate of Analysis (COA)
- Labels not reflecting accurately its content or dosage
- Higher THC content than acceptable
- Products containing toxic chemicals, mold, etc.
Many, in fact too many, products contain toxic chemicals, sometimes from packaging transfer, manufacturing process or ingredients.
This places at risk consumers who only see nicely designed labels and COAs that can hardly be understood or trusted.
Our Physicians decided to step-in to not regulate, but instead evaluate, test and verify product validity for the safety of consumers.
Outstanding brands, with quality efficacious products, are impacted by this crowded nebulous marketplace.
We bring clarity to consumers
BENEFITS FOR THE BRAND
- Your products will bear the Credibility of Doctors & Unbiased Position of approval by the Physicians Cannabinoid Council
- Status (upcomers) - Recognition (as a leader)
- Additional Trust factor for consumers = new sales
- Efficacy Experience Validation by a third party (optional package)
- Brand awareness/exposure/PR Value with doctors and medical professionals at speaking engagements, conferences, webinars, awareness campaigns and tradeshows, etc.
- Brand Listing with back links on the Physicians Cannabinoid Council (PCC) website
- Right to use the seal on products, media campaigns and online or offline presence
- Low cost of certification vs high rewards – cost impact is represents from 0.02 cents to 3 cents per products (depending on quantity)
- Opportunities to be invited on Podcast, medical Journals, blogs
- Opportunities for exclusive trade fairs offered by the Physicians Cannabinoid Council
Our Promise to the Market
- Selective Sponsorships (no product brands can sponsor the council)
- No sell of CBD products on our site
- Final products in its packaging is tested, not just CBD compound
- Listing of Certified Brands on our site and literature
- Transparency on collaborators and partners
- Process of testing and certification done direct and through approved partners
- Random cross-check of the partners and products
- Inclusion of small, mid and large brands
- No personal endorsement of products by the reviewing committee
- No favoritism or special treatment
Some council members have their personal brand of products, and in these few cases, they cannot be part of the product review committee. If they wish for their brand to be evaluated, they need to go through the same process as any other brands and need to meet the same criteria.
- Integrity and transparency
- Education + Create Market Awareness - Promotion to Consumers and Doctors
- Collaboration for advancement of research on cannabinoids
"Trusted Quality Seal" Program
Here is your chance to distinguish your products from the cluster of brands on the marketRegister
Product Efficacy Trial
Exclusive to PCC certified brands
Use data as an incremental layer of differentiation